Published: Wednesday, 21 March 2018 22:22
Congratulations to Patrycja Dudek, 2nd year, on being shortlisted for the Mental Health Ireland’s Art & Photography Competition. Patrycja was shortlisted from over 15,000 entries and her artwork will be featured in Mental Health Ireland’s annual calendar. Patrycja attended the awards ceremony on Thursday 15th March in the Atrium in Dublin City Council Office.
Published: Wednesday, 21 March 2018 21:57
Junk Kouture 2018 photo album
Junk Kouture Team Visits CCS (VIDEO)
The Junk Kouture regional finals were held in The Helix in Dublin on Thursday 8th March. This year seven dresses from Carndonagh Community School were selected to participate in the regional final.
• Shattered and Broken- Jade Doherty, Caoimhe Doherty and Niamh McGonagle
• Erebus- Niamh McGeoghan and Natasha Devlin
• Electus- Amy Kirkland, Chelsea Doherty and Natasha Kirby
• Inter Twine- Deirdre Brennan and Cliona McNeill
• Icarus- Temika Mularkey, Hannah Toland and Sophie Farren
• Cupcake Glory- Alysia Loftus, Caitlin McKinney, Stephanie McDaid
• El Charmant- Darragh McLaughlin
Read more: Junk Kouture - Fab Four in the Grand Final