- Published: Thursday, 23 January 2020 08:00
Creative Schools Initiative - Survey
Thanks to all for taking time to read and complete the survey. Your input is really valued and important to the success of this initiative.
Carndonagh Community School was successful in being selected to participate in the Creative Schools Initiative for 2019-20 - we are one of only four Donegal schools to have been chosen. Established as part of the Creative Ireland Programme, the Creative Schools Initiative provides schools with increased access to creative activities. 350 primary and post primary schools initially applied to take part in the 2019-20 national programme and Carndonagh CS is one of the 150 schools that have been selected.
The Creative Schools programme is seeking to place the arts and creativity at the centre of school life. The programme will see the school assigned a Creative Associate (Leanne McLaughlin) and funding provided over the next two years.
Parents, grandparents and students we need your help! We would like to hear your voice about what activities you would like to see happen in the school.
- Is there an area that you feel could benefit from a makeover and be made more inviting?
- Do you feel students would benefit from experiencing a new form of arts/culture?
- For example - Music, Drama, Visual Art, Literature, Dance, Crafts, Street Art, Fashion, Web design, Game design, Film and Heritage, just to name a few.
- Please take a few minutes to fill out our short survey. Please choose either the parent(guardian) or student survey as appropriate.